If you’re looking for pain management solutions in the East Brunswick, New Jersey, area, Spine INA can help.
Many patients who visit us have been in pain for some time. Often, they have tried home remedies, medications and even surgery with little to no improvement. At Spine Institute of America, our experienced, board-certified providers deliver minimally invasive treatments to give you fast, long-lasting pain relief.
Spine INA has convenient locations throughout central New Jersey. Our East Brunswick facility is located off Route 18 near the center of town.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a range of conditions related to spine, joint and nerve pain, including:
- Back pain.
- Pinched nerves.
- Neck pain.
- Herniated and bulging discs.
- Shoulder pain.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Vertebral compression fractures.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Hand and wrist pain.
Pain Management Services in East Brunswick, New Jersey
At Spine INA, we understand the immediate and long-term effects pain can have on your life. It can prevent you from doing things you used to enjoy and put a wrench in your daily routine. In severe cases, chronic pain can lead to other health issues, such as depression, sleep disorders, hypertension and elevated heart rate.
Our specialists are dedicated to improving your quality of life with pain management services customized to your specific condition. We provide a thorough diagnosis to understand your pain and treat it effectively using a combination of minimally invasive therapies and procedures.
Types of Treatment Available
Our practice focuses on using the least invasive procedures possible to get you back to your normal activity levels. We offer numerous types of minimally invasive treatments, including:
- Endoscopic procedures: We insert a small tube with a camera and microinstruments to address back, neck and leg pain. It is one of the least invasive spine procedures.
- Neuromodulation: We apply electrical stimulation or pharmaceutical agents to alter nerve activity in a targeted area of the body.
- Regenerative medicine: We use regenerative therapies and injections to promote cellular growth and repair damaged tissue. Common regenerative medicine treatments include stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma injections.
- Therapies: We offer mental and physical therapies to help alleviate your pain.
- Medications: We employ pharmaceutical interventions to help with pain management.
- Surgery: We use traditional surgery to treat conditions that don’t improve with minimally invasive procedures.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Our East Brunswick office is now accepting new patients. Get in touch with us today to schedule a consultation with a board-certified specialist.