We look forward to creating a personalized treatment plan for your pain with one of our providers in Central and Northern New Jersey.
If you are in pain, coming in to see a provider at the Spine Institute of North America can be an important way to get personalized treatment for your condition and to find out whether you qualify for specific treatments.
Before you meet with a provider, filling out a pain evaluation form helps provide your history and details to your provider. By the time you arrive for your appointment, your provider will have the information in front of them, so you will not need to spend time giving a history. Instead, you can discuss your pain and treatment options, such as radiofrequency ablations, steroid injections and other solutions. By getting your history out of the way first, you can spend your time with your Spine Institute of North America provider determining solutions to your pain.
What You Can Expect
The steps are simple:
- Fill out the simple and short pain evaluation at the Spine Institute of North America website. Hit send, and our team will keep your pain evaluation confidential.
- Send your MRI results, if you have them, to the Spine Institute of North America office in East Windsor, NJ. The mailing address is: Spine Institute of North America, 300A Princeton Hightstown Road Suite 202, East Windsor, NJ 08520. We accept both MRI CDs and film.
- Within 24 hours, a compassionate and caring patient facilitator will contact you to get more information about your pain and to schedule a consultation in our offices.
- Our board-certified specialists will examine your MRI and your pain evaluation.
- You will stop by for your consultation or appointment to meet with a board-certified provider at Spine Institute of North America. During your consultation, you will be able to discuss your pain and find out whether you may be a candidate for minimally invasive treatment to help you alleviate your pain.
If you are like many patients, you may have already tried many pain treatment options, including some that have potentially made your discomfort worse. Contact us and schedule an appointment with the board-certified providers at Spine Institute of North America.