Spine INA proudly serves patients in East Windsor, New Jersey. Our board-certified surgeons and specialists provide minimally invasive treatments for all types of back issues. Whether you’re dealing with a spinal fracture or chronic back pain, our team can help.
Patients in the region will find our East Windsor facility conveniently located just off Route 133.
Pain Management Services in East Windsor, New Jersey
Living with back and neck pain can be debilitating. It can make even simple physical tasks challenging to complete. Dealing with chronic back pain can cause stress that may lead to high blood pressure, sleep problems, depression and other health concerns. Getting fast and effective pain relief is crucial to your quality of life.
At Spine INA, our dedicated team of spine specialists works with you to determine what’s causing your back pain and how to treat it. We offer a range of pain management options, including therapies, medical interventions and other forms of support.
Our Minimally Invasive Treatments
Patients shouldn’t have to go through major surgery or take medications with many side effects to alleviate their pain. Instead, we focus on finding the right combination of minimally invasive options to improve your condition quickly.
Our treatments include:
- Therapies: Numerous physical and mental health therapies can help reduce pain and emotional distress.
- Neuromodulation: This type of therapy addresses discomfort by delivering stimulation to the affected area of the body.
- Injections: Regenerative medicine and pain management injections can help promote cellular growth and alleviate pain.
- Medication: We can combine pharmaceuticals with other treatments to help manage pain.
- Endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic procedures are less invasive and offer faster recovery times than traditional surgery.
- Surgery: When an invasive procedure is necessary, we can perform surgery for long-term pain relief.
Conditions We Treat
Spine INA treats a wide range of spine, joint and nerve conditions. Visit our East Windsor, New Jersey, location if you’re dealing with:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Pinched nerve
- Hip pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Shoulder pain
We’re Accepting New Patients!
Call us today at 609-337-6496 or submit an online contact form to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified spine specialists at our East Windsor location.